Steven Sherrill. The Minotaur Takes a Cigarette Break
Amanda Eyre Ward. Sleep Toward Heaven
Ken Follett. Jackdaws
Robert Ferrigno. Dead Silent
Sheri Tepper. The Visitor
Pat Cadigan. Tea from an Empty Cup
John Le Carre. A Perfect Spy
Joan Clark. An Audience of Chairs
Caleb Carr. The Angel of Darkness
Robert Silverberg. Sorcerers of Majipoor
And here are my answers to the questions Katrina posed here:
- What was the best book you read this spring?
- What book could you have done without?
- Did you try out a new author this spring? If so, which one, and will you be reading that author again?
- Did you come across a book or two on other participants' lists that you're planning to add to your own to-be-read pile? Which ones?
- What did you learn -- about anything -- through this challenge? Maybe you learned something about yourself or your reading style, maybe you learned not to pick so many nonfiction books for a challenge, maybe you learned something from a book you read. Whatever it is, share!
- What was the best part of the Spring Reading Thing?
- Would you be interested in participating in another reading challenge this fall?