When: May - September 2009
What: Read five non-fiction books
- Sir Francis Chichester. Gipsy Moth Circles the World -- finished 7/7/2009
- Jack Olsen. The Climb Up to Hell -- finished 7/10/2009
- Bill Bryson. A Short History of Nearly Everything -- finished 8/24/2009
- Fred Rosen. Body Dump -- finished 9/19/2009
- Jon Krakauer. Into the Wild -- finished 10/1/2009
While I didn't finish this challenge in time, I did enjoy reading the above books. I traveled with Chichester on the Gipsy Moth, froze on Mt. Eiger in The Climb Up to Hell, and learned about the cosmos in A Short History of Nearly Everything. I look forward to the Non-Fiction Five Challenge of 2010, and hopefully, I will finish that one in time!