Saturday, March 1, 2008

Series Challenge

For this challenge, hosted by Kathrin at Crazy Cozy Murders, I picked three series to finish before May 31, 2008. Titles in red are the ones I need to read.

Lewis Cole mystery series by Brendan Dubois:
  1. Dead Sand
  2. Black Tide
  3. The Shattered Shell
  4. Killer Waves
  5. Buried Dreams
  6. Primary Storm
Aisling Grey, Guardian fantasy series by Katie MacAlister:
  1. You Slay Me
  2. Fire Me Up -- finished 2/25/2008
  3. Light My Fire
  4. Holy Smokes
Black Magician fantasy trilogy by Trudi Canavan:
  1. The Magicians' Guild
  2. The Novice
  3. The High Lord

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I hope you have fun with this one! I really enjoyed Trudi Canavan's trilogy and hope you will like the last two books in the series as well. :-)