That's right - another challenge! This one is hosted by "A Life in Books" and it's called The Armchair Traveler Reading Challenge. It runs from July - December 2007, and the goal is to read six books in which location is a central part of the book.
Here are my books:
- John Burdett. Bangkok Tattoo. (Bangkok, Thailand) -- finished 7/15/2007
- Peter Mayle. Anything Considered. (French countryside) -- finished 8/23/2007
- Elizabeth Peters. Curse of the Pharaohs. (Egypt) -- finished 10/2/2007
- Louis L'Amour. The Haunted Mesa. (American West) -- finished 11/13/2007
- Tom Cole. Hell West and Crooked. (Australian Outback)
- Jon Krakauer. Into Thin Air. (Mt. Everest)