Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Take Another Chance Challenge

January 1 - December 31, 2010
Hosted by Jenners at Find Your Next Book Here

This challenge has many participation levels which cover 12 shorter challenges. Rather than list all of them, I will post the level I intend to reach and the challenges I intend to finish. For complete rules, go to the site linked above.

A Small Gamble - complete 3 out of 12 challenges

Challenge 3: 100 Best Book

Philip K. Dick. Ubik (Ranked #44 on Top 100 Sci-Fi Books)

Challenge 4: Prize Winner Book

Marilynne Robinson. Gilead. (Pulitzer Prize, 2005) -- finished 8/9/2010

Challenge 5: Title Word Count

Vernor Vinge. Marooned in Realtime (3-word title) -- finished 2/13/2010

1 comment:

Jenners said...

Welcome to the Take Another Chance Challenge. I'm glad you decided to participate, and I look forward to reading your posts. Sounds like you have some good books picked out already!